photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

ME Time

The last several months have been a crazy mess.  But, a good crazy!  And by mess...I mean a saw dust mess.  When we moved into our home a year ago we knew we wanted to change the kitchen island.  After the miscarriage, I saw lots of time ahead of us.  I felt the need to be occupied and busy.  I needed to check things off my list.  It's like I've been nesting over the last 3 months and I'm not even pregnant.  By the time I am pregnant again there's going to be nothing left to organize or do.  Guess I'll just sit around and eat bon bons and play with baby boy. :)  Back to the mess.....dust, dust has been everywhere.  Thank God William asks me to vacuum because we've been doing a lot of vacuuming!  We extended the kitchen island, a white marble counter top replaced the black granite, our media room bar area got a face lift as well as the floors in our 4th bedroom.  Hopefully, I'll do a post with pictures of all the newness soon!

Outside the house, I've had some fabulous times with my favorite ladies.  I am so blessed to have such a great support system outside my home/family.  These ladies keep my heart happy!  It's hard to believe that Alison and I have been partners in crime for more than 11 years.  I don't know what I'd do without her.  I had a lot of unexpected emotions after the miscarriage and Alison and Stacy have aloud me to talk to them about anything and everything.  They both, in their own ways, get what I've experienced better than anyone else.  xoxo        

{Painting with a Twist for Lindsey Z's birthday} 
{Fun night at J Blacks}
{Girls night out to see Gone Girl.  Stacy is my book and movie buddy!}
{Macy's Fashion Show and Lunch}
{Nutcracker Market with the Katy girls}
{The new island before the countertop was placed}

It's been a great few months!!  I will say that I'm excited for no traveling in the month of January.  Happy Holiday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...