photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The BIG three ohhh!!!

Last weekend we headed "home" to Midland.  My mom and/or dad have always come to Houston for my birthday weekend but this year G and I made our way up there!  We managed to eat at nearly all of my favorite places, do a little baby shopping, get a mother/daughter pedicure and throw a couples shower for my baby brother.  Dustin is getting married this April so we thought this would be a great weekend to have a couple shower for him and his future bride.  We had a great time at the shower!  All of my mom's sisters were able to make it into town.  I always love seeing them...and loved hearing all their birthing stories. :)  Here are a few pictures from theTexas Tech couples shower.








I've done a LOT of flying since I've been pregnant and I must say it's getting a bit more uncomfortable.  The chairs aren't the best for the back!  We made it back to Houston in time to watch the last minute of the Superbowl.  I've been a Patriots fan for years so I was sad to see them lose.
Tuesday was my actual birthday.  I still can't believe I'm 30.  I spent the day cleaning and looking into daycares!  I may not feel 30 but I sure do act like it now.  haha.  Gordon and I had a fabulous dinner at my favorite restaurant, La Griglia.  I think 30 is going to be WONDERFUL!!


22 weeks pregnant



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...