photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Look Back At July

If you keep up with my blog you've probably noticed it got taken over by pregnancy stuff.  So, I thought I'd back track a little and post some pictures from this summer!  We definitely stayed hot and busy!

"Week 28" William was in Texarkana with his mimi and grandad.  Gordon and I had a nice date night at Up one night, ate at El Tiempo (my favorite Mexican food place in town!), and I hosted bunco at our house one evening.  Although it was nice to have some time to ourselves I was super happy to have our little guy back home!  I really wanted to spend all the quality time, with just him, that I could before baby girl arrived.  :)
{Look mom, a worm!}  {Checking out the deer at Uncle Grant and Aunt Em's house}
{Fishing with the family - 29 weeks preggo}  {Minion movie}

"Week 29" was super busy because we started swim class 4 days a week!  That Friday afternoon William and I went to a super fun birthday party for Eli at The Houstonian.  William showed off his new swims skills and had a blast on the big slide.  I'm sure it was a funny site seeing me and the big belly going down the slide!  That weekend we made a trip to the Woodlands to see LZ's baby boy and to the outlet mall for a little shopping.  My feet hurt so bad by the end of the day.....so, when we got home I headed straight to the nail place for a pedicure.      
Taking a selfie with mama  |  Birthday Party Fun  |  Love catching up with these guys
Taking a drive in the firetruck  |  Running in the sprinklers after a day at the pool  |  My honey

"Week 30" William continued with his swim classes and had a dentist appointment.  Trying to get a toddler to open their mouth for that long is challenging!  The dentist told us what I'd expected, William is missing some teeth.  At this point, there is nothing we can do about it. They think it's most likely due to his prematurity since there's no family history of missing teeth.  Next year we will have x-rays done to see if he has his adult teeth.  That weekend William and I had the house to ourselves while Gordon was out of town.  We had the best time at the Circus and just hanging out together.  I will say, if we decide to do the circus again I'll spend the money for front row tickets.  Since this was our first time, I didn't know what to expect but I now know that being able to see everything up close would be much cooler.  Regardless, we had fun!  I ate all the cotton candy and William got a cool new truck.       

{Playing at the dentist}  {Kissing the big belly}  {Pizza in our PJs}
{Circus Fun}  {Obsessed with Trucks!}  {Love this sweet little boy of mine}

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...