photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, February 5, 2016

Baby's First Trip To Midland

Our little Anna Grace got to visit my hometown for the first time at the beginning of December.  After a fun filled weekend in Texarkana for Thanksgiving we made our way to West Texas!  Anna Grace got to meet her great grandparents (Pop and GG), and we had a small sip and see to celebrate the new babies that joined us in 2015.  I hadn't been home since the beginning of the summer, so it was nice to be back.  I made sure to hit all my favorite restaurants while we were there!

Hanging with Pop | My babies with GG | Dustin and Brecken got to meet AG too!

The best nana and papa | About to board the plane with these 2 babies (AG was strapped on me) | We love bath time
Celebrating the grandbabies | Favorite Things Bunco with my BFF the night I got back in town


The flight home couldn't have gone any better.  Anna Grace did fabulous and William was super helpful and patient with the entire process.  I honestly couldn't do all the going if these kiddos weren't so great.  I'm a lucky mama!  I will say it was nice to have a girls night out when I got home that evening.  Going to Favorite Things Bunco Night put me in the holiday spirit....next up, a million and one Christmas pictures! 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...