photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Getting Organized

One of my goals for this year was to do a small project every week.  That hasn't quite happened due to our vacation, trip to Midland and now I'm trying to get everything together for William's 3rd birthday party.  I am happy to say that all our photos are uploaded to Snapfish and I have most everything on a flash drive!  I'm super paranoid about losing videos and pictures so this is a huge relief.

One of the things on my to do list was cleaning out one of our closest.  I wish I'd taken a before picture.  The top of the closet was just a huge mess of gift bags, ribbon and tissue paper that continued onto the floor of the closet.  I finally worked up the courage, during William's nap time, to clean the big mess up.  I took everything out of the closet and got organized!  


This wrapping station organizer from Pottery Barn is wonderful (it's no longer available but maybe they'll offer one again around the holidays).  It was super easy to hang on the wall and I love that you can see everything.  I have all our Christmas wrapping paper in a big tub and gift labels are in the pull out drawers.


The used the big gift bags to put all the smaller gift bags into.  The big blue bag has baby bags and the train bag has kids birthday party bags.  I left the more neutral bags out.  My favorite thing to do is use a solid colored gift bag and place a big label, from Erin Condren, on the front.  The big box has gift boxes inside of it.  The next time I have to wrap a present I. Will. Be. Ready.


Starting a project like this is never fun (seriously, you should've seen the before picture).  BUT, the results you get at the end are well worth the time it takes!!!

Cheers to a clean closet.  :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...