photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week 11

We had a nice week around the house during "week 11".  On my day off work William and I made it to the YMCA and to Little Gym.  William has really grown leaps and bounds since starting Little Gym a year ago.  He loves to run around, hang on the high bar, catch and pop bubbles and instead of mastering a front roll, our little guy does fabulous log rolls. :)  We sure do love our days off together!

{Baby Bump} {Bubble Chaser} {Getting Crafty} 
{Donut Date} {My Little Buddy} {Dinner at Dekker's}

While Daddy got some extra sleep on Saturday morning William and I had a donut date.  Afterwards, while at the YMCA, I calculated how many calories I'd ingested.  Donut holes alone = 1,000 calories.  OMG!  I texted Gordon that we'd be at the gym for the next 3 hours.  LOL.  I'm glad we had our donut splurge then...it's looking like my gym days are over until baby #2 gets here!  The rest of our weekend was filled with super fun family stuff.  We had a yummy dinner at Dekker's on Saturday evening.  The weather was beautiful and the live entertainment kept William quiet.  We spent Sunday at the Rodeo Carnival....more on that soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...