photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Friendsgiving Take Two

At the beginning of November we had our second annual Friendsgiving.  We had a great afternoon eating yummy food and catching up with some of our favorite people!  Last year my parents were in town so I got out of cooking...luckily, this year, I was able to get a lot prepared during the kiddos nap time.  Everything turned out great and we made lots of sweet memories.  

Watching some football | William had the best night with his buddy | Arts & Crafts
Love these ladies  |  Movie time  |  I sure do love this baby girl  |  Hanging with Aunt Em
Yummy holiday food  |  The kids table (minus the itty bitty ones)

If you are planning a get together any time soon I highly recommend making pumpkin dip.  I found a recipe on Pinterest that was delicious and a huge hit.  It's basically pumpkin, powder sugar and cool whip with graham crackers and apples for dipping.  :)  Delicious and not nutritious!

I can't say enough how very blessed we are to have such great friends!  There is nothing better than watching these kids grow up together.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...