photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Our Spooky Halloween 2016

Better late than never.  My #1 moto as a mama.  We had another fun Halloween with our two little cuties.  We started our Halloween morning at Zoo Boo!!  This was our first trip to the zoo that Anna Grace actually noticed the animals and got excited.  We even participated in all the Zoo Boo activities this year. :)  One of William's favorite things this trip were the SNAKES!  


After our fun filled morning at the Zoo we headed home to get rested up for our evening of trick or treating.  For the fourth year in a row we went over to Teddy's house for Halloween.  This was by far the best year yet!  William had so much fun running up to the houses.  Listening to him say trick or treat in his shy little voice was so cute.  At one point he told us that trick or treating was hard work.  :)  Anna Grace was the cutest cabbage patch doll I've ever seen.  I loved my cabbage patch dolls growing up, so having my very own, live, baby doll makes my heart so happy.  She had a great evening watching her big brother run around.

I can't even imagine how much fun they'll have together next year when AG can walk!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...