photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

I LOVE my Wednesday's off with little buddy!  It really makes the week so much more manageable.  The little guy and I didn't get up and moving until 10:00.  ....We haven't stopped since then.  :)  I got a pedicure, we returned some things to Target and the Galleria, picked up some new makeup, folded laundry while he did tummy time, went through clothes that don't fit William anymore and then I strapped baby boy on so I could cook dinner and do some dishes. 
I rented the movie I Don't Know How She Does It but I'm starting to think it might not be the best movie for Gordon to watch if I ever want him to agree to having 3 kids (he'd rather stick to just 2).  HAHA.  Eventhough William is an easy baby we stay SO busy with house stuff and just life in general.  I honestly don't know what I did with all my free time before?!?!  I worked out on most of my days off before bedrest in March.....other than that I guess I had lots of free time.

Here's a typical day after work:
Pick William up by 6:00
Put milk that I pumped that day in freezer & carry W and bags upstairs
Let Gus out
Start cleaning/sterilizing bottles
Get milk out to defrost for daycare the next day
Pump and feed William
Start dinner
Eat
Dishes
Give William a bath and get him dressed for bed while G takes Gus for walk
Do a load of laundry
Feed William and put to bed between 8-9
Shower, make bottles for daycare the next day, pump and head to bed at 10:00.

Life is busy, that's why Wednesdays off are so wonderful.  :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are able to have Wednesdays off with your sweet little guy! He looks like he's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...