photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Monday, February 17, 2014

President's Day

It's president's day!!!  I didn't intend to post anything today but when my boss emailed us an inspirational quote I knew I had to share with everyone.

“I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.”

-Abraham Lincoln

This quote couldn't come at a better time.  Last week was so crazy!  After our trip we had so much laundry/unpacking to do and all I wanted to do was hang out with the little man.  Then there was Valentine's Day.....I had bunco on Thursday night so at 10pm I was putting together gifts for William's class friends and icing cupcakes.  Just when I was ready to call it a night I realized his Valentine shirt was DIRTY!  uggghhhggg.  Once the shirt was washed and in the dryer it was nearly midnight and I was one tired mama!  Sometimes I have to remind myself that it's okay if everything doesn't get done.  All I can do is the best that I can!  :)
   
He refused to nap on Sunday...until we went walking!


Teething!

So, tonight I'm taking it easy and watching Pearl Harbor.  Such a great movie.  Watching the nurses breaks my heart and gives me so much pride in my profession.  Those that serve our country are true heroes!!  Happy President's Day America. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...