photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine's Weekend

February is one of my favorite months!  We always stay busy doing fun things with both my birthday and Valentine's Day falling in February.  We had a quiet night at the house this Valentine's Day.  I'm not a big fan of going out to eat on this night since the restaurants are crazy busy.  After working all week, cooking at home and laying on the couch sounds perfect! 

  • My big boy!
  • Opening his presents (I couldn't resist the kissy face monkey since William loves giving kisses)
  • They sent this heart home from school for us to decorate.  Sweet little hands!
  • William's not a fan of picture taking. 
  • School art work :)
I sent little gifts to school with William for all his friends.  I was a little rushed to get something together since we'd just gotten back into town from Colorado.  Anything is better than nothing.  :)

  • I bought some clear plastic cups and heart fruit snacks at the grocery store....
  • The fruit snacks and a tiny Mickey Mouse book went inside the cup.  I just wrapped the cup in clear cellophane and tied it up with pink ribbon and put a Valentine sticker on the outside (I got the stickers online at Tiny Prints).
  • Valentine's morning....coffee for me, treats for his friends and a giftcard for his teachers.  
  • These are the "tiny" books I used.  Each box comes with 12 books!  The Mickey books went to his friends and the Elmo ones were for William.  William loves opening the box and taking them all out....just to put them back in (he likes to read them too!).  Such a great gift instead of candy!!
  • Yummy cupcakes for his Valentine's Party at school. 

We got to hang out with some of William's favorite friends that weekend at a birthday party.  Saturday evening we went to a nearby restaurant that has outside seating, a sandbox, a firepit, outdoor heaters and they have live entertainment.  William was in heaven....extra bonus....we ran into his favorite friends again.  I even got to have a girls night out after dinner.  It was a perfect weekend after a crazy week!!!!  {p.s. this was actually week 7!}
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...