photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wedding Weekend in Georgetown

Good news, I got my camera back from my mom!!!  That means WEDDING weekend pictures from the first week of February.  :) 
My cousin, Ross, got married in the Austin area on February 1st.  Ross was my first cousin born on my mom's side of the family.  I can still remember the day he was born!  I was in the first grade and so excited to have a baby in the family.  Now, 26 years later, he's graduated from Baylor after playing baseball for them and is now a married man.   
We had a great weekend visiting with family.  The guys did their usual shooting day while Nana and William spent some quality time together so Skye and I could go into Austin for a girls day.  The wedding ceremony was beautiful and everyone had a blast at the reception.  So many parts of their wedding reminded me of ours!  Similar flowers, similar table arrangements, the bridesmaids dresses were nearly identical to mine, the lace straps on the bride's dress and they danced to the song that was second on our list, Feet Don't Touch The Ground by Stoney LaRue.  We ended up picking a Pat Green song because the weekend Gordon moved to Houston we attended a wedding in Texarkana and Pat Green was the band.  Yep, that's right (thanks Haven for getting married that weekend)!  Gordon and I both knew that by him moving to Houston we were saying we were committed = marriage.  :)  So, Pat Green it was.   


  • My sweet cousin, Jenna.  Only 21 years old :)  oh to be that young again!
  • Shy little William doesn't know who to go to.
  • The groom's mom and my aunt Lisa.
  • Dustin and Skye
  • The happy bride and groom (isn't Callie stunning!)
  • Dancing the night away!
  • Dustin hanging with Davis and his GF.
  • My grandma and Fred...who is, by the way, the best swingset builder around!  




















It was so great to hang out with all the cousins.  There is a fourteen year age gap between myself and the youngest cousin, Ali.  I have always been in a "different" stage of life than the others.....but this weekend we were all able to have fun together.  I got to talk to Claire about graduating from nursing school, Alison about her college degree, Taylor about her new job and boys and as you can see in the picture above Jenna and I had a fabulous time DANCING!  I wish someone could get married every month.  :)

Cheers to the handsome groom and his fabulous new wife! 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...