photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hot Diggity Dog 3rd Birthday

To say I have fun planning a party is an understatement!  This party was super easy to put together.  With a little bit of planning and help from family it all turned out perfect.  I have found that if I plan far in advance it all comes together nicely (with less stress involved).  It will be nice having William and Anna Grace's birthdays 4-5 months apart.  It'll give everyone a chance to recover from the crazy fun birthday weekends we tend to have!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from William's 3rd birthday party.  I'll do another post on the "birthday party details" for anyone that cares to know where I got things from.  I knew this was my last year to throw William a party without him having a real opinion.  So, I picked Mickey Mouse!  William loves "hot dog" but is slowly turning into a little boy and starting to show interested in Spider Man, Hulk and Iron Man.  .....let the super hero parties begin....next year...... 
William was in love with everything about "his party".  This little guy loves to have his friends over, so this was a much anticipated day.  
  • Posing with Hot Dog and Papa
  • Checking out the Hot Diggity Dog Bar
  • Family of three, going on four
  • He was one happy little boy
  • Singing happy birthday
  • Blowing out his 3 candles
  • "Look Mama, it's my cake!"
  • Laughing at his friends


{watching the balloon artist} {he loved his new big truck} {some of the guys} {William broke his plane and JB was figuring out the bean bag game} {playing on the new swing set} {tire swing fun} {family dinner at Dekkers} {fun with Friends} {being a superhero with Uncle G}

To this day, a month later, William is still asking me if he can have "his party" again because "it was fun".  He was so excited to take the leftover cupcakes and cookies to school with him on Monday morning.  His teacher said he told her all about his party.  This little boy loves having all his family around.  Uncle G is the best play buddy a boy could ask for, my parents brought his favorite puppy, Massy (aka "Fifi"), and everyone got to check out his fun new swing set.  He is such a loved little boy.  We can't say thank you enough to all of our friends that joined us.  We had the best day and I know that William felt extra loved!!!  There's nothing that makes a parent happier.  :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...