photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Showering Baby Z

There must be something in the water......two of my co-workers (and obviously myself) are pregnant and all due within 4 four months of each other!  Lindsey Z's baby boy is due in just a couple of weeks.  This obviously meant it was party time!  LZ and I have worked together for 2 years and become great friends.  Our little ones love each other and I'm sure our new little lovies will too!  



We had the best morning celebrating Baby Z.  I personally love breakfast, so I thought this was an awesome baby shower.  Donuts, OJ, yogurt parfaits and breakfast casserole....yummy!  We can't wait to meet this precious little boy.  :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...