photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, March 15, 2012

27 weeks

This past weekend was a super busy one!!  Saturday was our five year "dating anniversary".  Gordon says I can't count it anymore since we're married but I think I always will!  We did our normal Saturday stuff....breakfast at Barnabys, grocery story and the gym.  That afternoon we went to the rodeo to see Chris Young.  I would go to the rodeo every night if the parking and congestion wasn't so terrible!  My favorite part is watching the Mutton Bustin' (little kids riding on the sheep).  I always get a good laugh out of the little cuties. 

Heading to the rodeo
                                                  
Sunday we went to our first of two baptism classes and spent the rest of the day cleaning out the "man room".  It was a sad day for poor Gordo.  He's really enjoyed having his own little space to watch TV and of course play video games.  As for me....I'm ecstatic to get started on our baby boys nursery! 

Here he is on the last day in the "man room".  We'd already moved the coffee table out when I realized we HAD to get a photo. :)

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain? 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? only the tank tops that I wear to work under a scrub jacket and maternity jeans.  Otherwise I'm just wearing my normal clothes. 
Exercise: about 3 times a week.  I usually make it to the gym or Memorial Park on Friday after work, Saturday and another day during the week.
Stretch marks? Not yet.  Keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: I usually wake up 3X/night to use the bathroom.  Most nights I have a really hard time going back to sleep after the 2:00 bathroom break.  Pregnancy insomnia?!?!  I guess I had less energy than I realized the first trimester...back then I was asleep by 8:30 and felt exhausted!  These days I go to sleep around 10:00 pm and can't sleep past 8:00 am. 
Best moment this week:  Thinking about William's new room.  I can hardly wait to hold him. 
Miss anything:  Wine.  I miss sitting on the couch reading my book with a glass of wine.  3 months and counting!
Movement:  He stays pretty busy in there.  He still goes crazy when I play music.
Food cravings: Anything with cheese!!  It's been this way the entire pregnancy.  Goldfish, cheetos, chips and queso....
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The yogurt I used to eat every morning before work still doesn't settle well.   
Labor signs: Nope.  I do get some tightness in my belly when I walk around the park but it doesn't last long. 
Belly button in or out? It looks like it's about to pop out.  Ewww
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody? Happy.  I do get moody when I have to pick up after Gordon constantly :)  I guess that's life with a male!  Better get used to it.  haha
Looking forward to: My mom and mother in law coming into town to start working on the nursery and for my first baby shower this weekend!!
Other:  Reading The Hunger Games.  So addicted!  I can hardly wait for the movie to come out on March 23rd.   


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...