photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Back in March I had some maternity pictures taken by the same person that did our wedding and engagement pictures.  Morgan Lynn is SO talented and Gordon and I feel comfortable with her so I had to ask her if she'd be willing to do some maternity pictures (eventhough she is a wedding photographer).  Luckily, she agreed to take some pictures of the three of us!  We took the photos at Memorial Park when I was 28 weeks pregnant.  I know that is a little early (and my baby bump is tiny) but I just felt like I needed to do them then!  Thank goodness for mommy intuition because a week later I was put on bed rest and 3 weeks after that gave birth.  Here are some of my favorites.

My expression says it all...come on Gordon you can do this!













I think I've said this a hundred times...I loved being pregnant!  These pictures are so precious to me and will help me to remember the 8 months William and I had together.  Such a happy and exciting time for Gordon and me!  We look forward to showing William these pictures some day.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...