photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Belly pics

My very best friend, Alison Wilson (click on the link to check out her website), took some fabulous pictures of my belly when I was 30 weeks pregnant.  Gordon thought we were crazy when he saw us in our bedroom getting ready for the photo session.  :)  Alison did a wonderful job (click on her name above to see her & her sister's blog)!!  I know it's a lot of skin showing....but hey people take pictures in their bathing suits all the time and a baby bump is so much cuter AND special!!  I can't wait to hang all of these pictures up in our bathroom.  They make me smile. :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...