photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I guess since November is about to be gone I should post some pumpkin pictures! 


Checking out the pumpkins after music class

I feel like a broken record....I'm behind on blogging (and everything else in life)!  By the time we made it to the pumpkin patch it was the weekend before we moved (super busy) and nearly all the pumpkins were gone (and I'd already packed my nice camera lens).  I swear I'm going to have my stuff together next year! 
Regardless, we got a few cute ones.  Gordon was busy doing something house related so no daddy/son pictures this year.

William loved the pumpkins and wanted to pick them all up!  Such a difference from last year.  It's crazy how much they change in such a short amount of time. 


 


Happy Fall Y'all!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...