photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Big Boys Don't Cry

I'm happy to say that when I dropped William off at daycare today he DIDN'T CRY!  Yipppeeee!  I knew this day would eventually come....and I'm so glad that it did.  I hate leaving him when he's sad.  They say he calms down right away and he's always happy when I pick him up.  :) I think we are all starting to settle into our new routine.  Now if we could all stay healthy!  Poor Gordon just got over an upper respiratory infection and Strep.  This mama has been chugging OJ and taking lots of vitamins!  


We are trying to stay warm!


AND, we are ready for Christmas (well kinda!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...