photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, December 20, 2013

Thanksgiving

I'm BACK!!!  We got our computer this past week.  I can't tell you how happy I was to see the box on our door step.  :)  Here's what we were up to over Thanksgiving.

With the move, unpacking, working and keeping up with a toddler I've been a bit scatter brained.  I did manage to remember our camera but the battery was nearly dead so we only have pictures from the first half of the weekend.  Better some than none! 

We didn't leave the house at all on Thanksgiving (besides for a walk).  I loved just laying around with everyone.  We watched the Parade, played, ate lots of good food and watched lots of football.  On Friday Gordon went hunting with the guys.  I had a nice long massage and girls night with my mom and Skye (+ William).  We made it over to Big Spring on Saturday for some yummy Mexican food and, of course, to visit my grandparents.  We drove Skye by the home my dad grew up in.  It was the first time I'd been back since my grandma died.  So many happy memories came flooding back.  She was such a sweet lady.  It's hard to put into words.....but I knew that she loved us (me, Dustin and my cousin Lauren) so much.  It was in her hugs, her sweet smell, the food she cooked us, the walks she took us on....it was simple things.  Never anything fancy.  She just loved us.  That's it.  I miss her and what she did for our family.  I look forward to the day I see her again in Heaven. 


  • Eating Skye's yummy spice cake.
  • Our family of three
  • Visiting his GG and granpa.  He had so much fun playing over at their house and going to visit the donkey!
  • Football watch party (those blocks were Dustin's nearly 30 years ago)!
  • My little hunters.
  • Uncle D can't wait to take William one day.
  • Three of the most important men in my life.
  • Gobble Til You Wobble!
  • Outside my dad's childhood home. 
It's always so nice to get away and just relax.  No laundry or house cleaning to do.  Just relaxing.  We even got away one night for a movie with Skye and Dustin. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...