photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Wish Answered


I mentioned in my last post that we'd lost our laptop on our flight home to Houston.  It was by no means a fancy computer but it was special and irreplaceable....it has all of our home videos on it from my pregnancy and William's first year of life.  Why hadn't I back these precious memories onto something else?!?!  Good question.  Time.  There just isn't enough of it!
On Thursday I got one of the best phone calls ever....our computer had been found!!!  I cried tears of joy.  Best. Christmas gift. EVER.  I've learned a few lessons from this little experience.  I'm on my way to get an external hard drive now!  We are so thankful that a honest person found it and did the right thing by turning it in.


We celebrated the good news with some chocolate!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...