photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Staying Busy

We've continued to stay super busy this month!!  Right now William is napping, I'm laying in bed blogging, and there's nothing on my to-do list tonight.  Heaven!  After a couple of weeks of traveling it's nice to be home.
Two weeks ago we packed up and drove to Texarkana to visit Gordon's parents.  When we headed back home on Sunday William stayed behind so he could spend the week with his mimi and grandad.  As hard as it is to be away from him I know it's making him better.  Not only does he get to know his family better but it makes him more independent.  Although I love baby boy to love his momma to the moon....I want him to get out there and be comfortable away from me too!
Gordon and I had a restful week while he was away.  We caught a movie at Studio Movie Grill, I went and had a mani/pedi, we went to dinner in town at Tony's, I did some shopping at City Center and one night we just did nothing.  :)  I was super happy to see our little man on Friday afternoon!  

Here are a few pictures from William's week in Texarkana at Camp Mimi/Grandad!!!!


My happy little man |  He loves his guitar  |  Sandbox fun  |  Doing some yardwork  |  Tough day at the office  The next weekend with Perry and Reese at a birthday party  |  Kirby and Finley's cute birthday cookies

We are so blessed to have wonderful grandparents for William.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...