photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Red Raider Ready

It may still be 100 degrees outside....but college football season is only days away!  Usually fall clothes and cool weather come to mind when you think of football season BUT not in Texas.  Since our yearly trip to Lubbock, to cheer on the Red Raiders, is right around the corner I thought I'd do a post on some cute outfit options I've found recently!

I'm thinking shorts will be the way to go for an early afternoon game in West Texas.  I am loving Jillian Harris' new line of clothes For Privilege (2 of the 5 are from her line).

1- The Melissa top is light and airy and will look great with a pop of red!  This top isn't quite as long on me as it is on Jillian but works perfect with denim shorts.  Pics soon!
2- The perfect earrings for a pop in your alma mater's colors.
3- Another breathable fun top.  Perfect for the heat.
4- Love the detail on this top and the length in the back.
5- I also have this by Jillian Harris.  It's a must buy.  Maybe not for a Tech football game but for springtime and summer.  It'd be perfect for a post-partum body or during pregnancy!



Happy Football Season Y'all!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...