photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Moving On Up

Our little man is growing like a weed!!  I feel like he's changed more over the past 6-12 months than he did in his first 18 months of life.  When he moved from the baby nursery to the toddler room last year he was still such a baby.....just barely starting to walk.  Now, he's a walking, talking, energizer bunny that steals another piece of my heart every. single. day.


Here are the many faces of William.  #1 Mr. Serious  #2 Happy Little Man  #3  Silly  
#4  "What It Is?"  Always so curious.  
His outfit was a little too small so we just wore it for the photo op.  William moved from room 3 to room 4 on August 25, 2014.  Luckily, one of his favorite teachers, Ms. Nora, moved up with him.  It's made the transition easier for both of us.  He is such a big boy now!  We have started working on potty training and in his new room he drinks from a "normal" cup.  Good thing we keep a change of clothes at school.  :)  
It's amazing what can change in 12 months.  I can't decide if I want to cry or smile when I see this picture.  So I do both.  :)  Miss my little baby but so in love with my big boy who makes me laugh every day.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...