photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

I can't believe another year of Pumpkin Patch fun is in the books!!

A couple of weeks ago we went to the same pumpkin patch we've visited for the past 3 years.  We had been out and about all day long with Nana (running errands, shopping, riding the choo choo)....the little guy was pretty tired, but he had fun!  We picked out a few pumpkins and, of course, he ran around like a crazy man touching all the pumpkins.  I'm still hoping to make it out to Dewberry Farm so Daddy can have some fun with us too.    

I thought I'd throw the picture in of William having a complete melt down....that's the real stuff.  :)  He has become a toddler 100%.  He wants to do things all by himself and melt downs come with little-to-no warning.  The camera is still his worst enemy (he gets that from his daddy).  As you can see, a smile when the camera is pointed his direction is rare.  This little boy just wants to PLAY!    All. The. Time.  William sure can drive me mad but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  When I see pictures of me smiling at him I can see what I feel inside shining.  One of the hardest parts of our recent miscarriage is not knowing if we'll ever have more children.  People tell you again and again....and you tell yourself again and again that this little man is enough.  And although he is, I pray that I get another little soul to love.....because, William has made my heart so much bigger and happier.  Being a mother is the best thing I've ever done.  I want more babies.  Simple as that.  My heart aches to see William holding his baby brother or sisters hand.  I want to see him share sibling love that I was lucky enough to experience.  All we can do is pray and trust that God has the perfect plan for us.
  

 I sure do love this little boy to pieces.  He definitely had me from hello.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...