photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Anna Grace At One Month Old

Weight:  8lbs 4 oz (20%)  This is exactly 2lbs up from her discharge weight.
Height:  21 inches (40%)
Head: 14 inches (25%)
Eating: Some feedings she will eat 4 oz but usually it's closer to 3oz.  Half of her feedings I nurse her and the other half she takes a bottle so I can pump.  I pump about 40 ounces of milk a day.  Some of that is used to feed her, but a lot is frozen.  If my production keeps up once I return to work I just may be donating milk again!  Baby girl eats, give or take, at 8am, 10am, 1pm, 3pm, 6pm, 7pm, 9pm (bedtime), MN, 4am.  
Development:  We were able to answer yes to all the developmental questions they asked at her check up.  She's getting a lot stronger and can track us with her eyes.  She was not a fan of the Hepatitis shot she got at this appointment.  :(    

Anna Grace loves to be talked to and even loves it when I sing!  William is not a fan of my singing, so to me, this is so sweet.  Since she tends to cluster feed in the evenings being at home around that time is best.  She has been such a trooper about car rides.  We spend an hour in the car in the mornings when dropping William off at school and then another hour in the afternoon.  She still likes a paci, loves to be swaddled and really loves to cuddle.  She loves to lay on her mama. :)  She can be crying like crazy and if I put my face against hers she quickly stops.  She's my little cuddle bug! 

She has been the biggest joy to take care of and love on.  We have been blessed with, in my opinion, the sweetest baby girl.  


Can you tell she's not a huge fan of picture time?!?!


Photo sessions are exhausting!  :)  Although I hate to see these newborn days fade away, I keep reminding myself about how fun watching their little personalities blossom is!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...