photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain? Up 2 pounds from my last appointment on March 26th (total weight gain is 17 pounds).
Maternity clothes? No change from last week.  Mostly wearing pajamas around the house.
Exercise: Can't :(
Stretch marks? Nope.  I read that bio-oil was good to use during pregnancy so I bought some the other day!
Sleep: Overall pretty good.  My back hurts a lot these days so I wake up feeling really uncomfortable several times a night.  Don't know if the back ache is from laying down all day or from carrying a baby for the past 8 months?!?
Best moment this week:  Just glad he hasn't been born yet!
Miss anything:  Lots of stuff...mostly just normal everyday life.  I miss our weekend routine of breakfast at Barnaby's, grocery shopping together and walking at the park. 
Movement:  He's still really active (especially at night).    
Food cravings:  Nothing really.  I've been really into chocolate covered marshmallows now that Lent is over. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.   
Labor signs:  My cervix has shortened more from 1.8 to 1.43
Belly button in or out? No change...just barely out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  I don't really wear them when I'm just laying around the house.
Happy or Moody?  Happy that I'm still pregnant & anxious about how much longer I will be!
Looking forward to:  The day I bring our baby HOME. 
Other: Uncle Dustin got married this past weekend in Jamaica.
I had 2 doctors appointments this week.  William's heartrate was 146 both days and my blood pressure is still good (100s/60s).       
Funny dad moment:  There are a million (I need to start writing them down after he says something funny)!  I asked G what he would do if I went into labor on Easter.  He calmly said, "Well Lindsey, I'd freak the **** out and throw you in the car."  He's such a laid back guy but I have a feeling this part of pregnancy could send him over the edge.  LOL.  I sure do love that man!

31 weeks 3 days

In the parking garage on the way to the doctor!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...