photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

32 weeks

How far along? 32 weeks 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I haven't slept very well the last few nights.  At least I can take a nap during the day!!
Best moment this week:  Finishing my yearly review for work.  I hate doing those things.
Miss anything: I guess I'm getting used to this bed rest thing because it's seeming more normal to stay at home all day and never see anyone besides Gordon and Gus.
Movement: He's the most active early in the morning and late at night.  The ultrasound tech had a hard time with the biophysical profile this week because he was sleeping so good.  It took some moving around (and poking on my belly) to get him up and moving!  I guess I shouldn't schedule the appointments at noon...it's apparently his nap time. 
Food cravings:  I really love eating toast with peanut butter and honey (I've loved it the entire pregnancy so it's nothing new).
Labor signs:  Some contractions but nothing regular or too painful.
Belly button in or out? No change
Wedding rings on or off?  On.  My hands do get a little bit swollen with all the laying down.
Happy or Moody?  Most days happy.  I usually feel emotionally drained after having a doctors appointment.  I'm just trying to stay positive and not think about all the what-ifs. 
Looking forward to:  Going to the doctor on Friday for a Non-Stress Test.  We've never had one done so it's something new.  I'm LAME...I know!   
Other: I went back to the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor today to have a growth scan done of baby boy.  William has dropped down to the 5th percentile.  Since he is below the 10th percentile he's considered to have intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR).  We will now be going to the MFM twice a week (Tuesday/Friday) to monitor the little guy by doing biophysical profiles, doppler (to check blood flow) and Non-Stress Tests.
Baby STATS: Heart rate 148, Estimated weight 3lb 9oz
Funny dad moment:  I had a bit of an emotional breakdown on Sunday (poor Gordon).  Like most pregnant women I have all these things I want to get done BUT can't.  For some reason on Sunday I felt upset that we didn't have any baby shampoo or lotion.  Gordon went to Babies R Us and called asking if we needed "the stuff for cradle cap".  HAHA.  I sure hope not!  I got a good laugh out of the conversation (which was good after the emotional morning).  He's a good man and will be an excellent daddy.  :)

32w3d

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on Facebook that you blog so I thought I'd check it out. I've been blogging for two years and it's one of the best things I've ever done. It's always fun to look back at everything we've done! :) You look beautiful as always! I know you are going to love being a Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...