photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Monday, April 2, 2012

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks (the size of a head of lettuce)
Total weight gain? 15 pounds (at least as of a week ago)
Maternity clothes? Since I'm on bedrest I don't have to wear anything but comfy stuff like pajamas! 
Exercise: No exercising allowed.  I'm sure getting back into shape is going to be a whole lot of fun.  After only 7 days of bedrest I feel achy from all the laying around.  It will all be worth it in the end!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Since I don't have anywhere to go I stay up watching TV with Gordon until 10 or 11.  I only woke up twice last night to use the restroom.  If I wake up around 5 or 6 I usually have a hard time falling back asleep.  I've been getting up at 7:00 with Gordon.  I eat breakfast and usually end up taking a morning nap.
Best moment this week:  Not going into labor yet?!?  haha.  I'm grateful that William is so active.  It helps calm my nerves.  I'm really enjoying the rainy day today.  Kinda relaxing. 
Miss anything:  Walking at the park.
Movement:  Since I have a lot of time to feel his every movement I've noticed he gets the hiccups at least twice a day.  Poor little guy.  At least they only last a couple of minutes.  I've also felt more movement under my right rib cage over the past few days. 
Food cravings: I wanted a snocone SO bad weekend before last.  Gordon and I went to get one and they were closed.  :(  I was not a happy girl.  We had just been walking at the park and it sound so good.  We tried again the next day but the line was 30 people deep and I didn't feel like waiting.  Maybe I'll have Gordon try again one day this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:   Nope.  I feel sick to my stomach before doctor's appointments but that's just nerves!
Labor signs: Short cervix and what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions.  They only last a few minutes, aren't painful and only happen a couple of times a day. 
Belly button in or out? No change.  It's out a little bit but not much.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody? It's day to day around here.  Most of the time bored and happy.  I have random crying spells (usually in the morning before Gordon leaves for work) but I'm sure that's pretty normal considering the circumstance the little guys and I are in.
Looking forward to:  My next doctor's appointment on April 10th and the growth scan around the 16th.
Other:  Gordon was able to hear William's heartbeat last night!  I had read it was possible but he'd never been able to hear anything until last night.  Pretty cool.    
Funny dad moment:  After reading the What To Expect 30 week update Gordon looked at me and said, "Why didn't you tell me the little guy was going to be nearly blind when he came out?"  HAHA.  They say newborns can only see objects  8-15 inches away.  Apparently, G found this to be disturbing news.  He sure does make me laugh a lot these days with all the baby "stuff" going on!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...