photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, November 9, 2012

Random

When I was on bedrest Gordon would bring me breakfast in bed around 7:45.  I'd eat and usually fall back asleep for an hour before heading downstairs for the day.  Before going down I'd stop in William's room and sit in the rocking chair and read him a book.  I would rub my belly and talk to the little guy....I couldn't help but worry and wonder what was going to happen.  I just hoped and prayed we'd get to bring him home and I'd be sitting in that same chair holding him!  Tonight while rocking him in that chair I just couldn't stop staring at him and thinking of all those mornings in his room while he was in my belly.  He is such a sweet little boy that has stolen our hearts.  I'm so glad he's mine and I hope to have him for as long as I live.  ....Just like the book....I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be!

We had a patient today that was a little over 6 pounds....SO tiny.  I could hardly believe how little he was.  It's hard to believe Gordon and I brought home William when he was only 4.5 pounds!  He still seems like my tiny little baby BUT he really is growing up and getting so big.  It makes a mommy feel good to know she's been able to give her little baby everything he needs to grown from 3 lbs to 13 with milk she produced!  The woman's body is amazing! 

Mittens didn't fit so tiny socks on my hands
 to keep me from pulling my tube out again!

Hey lady, I don't wanna burp!

3 weeks old





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...