photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Red Raider Weekend

Last weekend we had a nice 3 day weekend in West Texas.  Gordon hadn't been to Midland since February....I know he missed it terribly.  :)  Friday morning G and I had a little breakfast date at the donut shop while Nana watched William and later in the day we met my brother and SIL for lunch at one of Gordon's favorites, Burgers, Fries, Cherry Pies. After that the boys (minus William) headed to the deer lease while I enjoyed an hour and a half massage (thanks mama!).  We had a girls night with little buddy at Luigi's since all the boys were still hunting.  I had planned on checking out a new wine bar in Midland that night but Gordon and I decided sleeping sounded better!  The next morning we packed up and headed to Lubbock for a Red Raider football game. 


My sweet grandparents met us in Lubbock to watch William while we were at the game.  First we headed to Rosa's for a yummy lunch, did a little tailgating, watch a great football game and had dinner at Orlando's.  That night my parents watched William while we went with my brother and Skye to meet up with some friends.  It's always great to go back to Lubbock.  It's hard to believe Gordon and I met our Freshman year at Tech and now we are bringing our baby back to the LBK!  How cute is William in his Tech gear!?! 

Gordon and my dad went and shot guns once we were back in Midland while the girls got pedicures.  William seems to really enjoy Midland....or at least he's pretty entertained by my parents little puppies.  He thinks they're pretty funny.  

 
I had to say goodbye to the house I've called home since I was 11 years old.  I'm so glad William got to spend some time in the house before Nana and Papa move.  I know he won't remember it but at least we got some photos! 

 
 
Next month we'll be calling this home!!!  The new house is beautiful and going to be great for lots of grandbabies.  The backyard is huge which will be perfect for playing and swiming, there's a movie theatre room and "my room" is connected to the nursery by a bathroom.
 
 
We can hardly wait for Christmas in Midland!!

On another note...this weekend baby boy has been a little under the weather.  Poor thing has been coughing up a storm and has a yucky nose.  That didn't stop him from trying some new food today....CARROTS were a success!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...