photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

After a fun filled 3 day weekend in West Texas it was back to reality on Monday!  I was so glad to have today off so I could get some stuff done around the house.  William slept great last night so that started our day off right.  The past two nights I've given him a bottle when we got home from school at 6pm.  After that William hangs out with daddy while I cook/clean bottles.  At around 7:00 we all eat dinner (cereal and a vegetable for baby) and then W gets a bath.  I used to take William back to our room after his bath to get ready for bed but have started doing everything in his room with the lights dim.  After he's dressed we sit in the rocking chair, read a book and then he has a bottle (3oz).  He's nearly asleep by the time the bottle is gone so I rock him for a few minutes afterwards, swaddle him up and put him in his bassinet (he's in a new swaddle blanket too).  Around 10:00 I've been getting him up to eat another 3-4oz.  He falls right back to sleep and the past two nights hasn't woken up until 6 or 7.  I'm really hoping this is our new routine.  I only got 3 or 4 hours of sleep Sunday night.....I was so tired on Monday....I ran into a wall at work and yawned about 1 million times. 

As you all know Tuesday was baby's first election day!  Look at our little cutie in his elephant outfit!  William tried pears for the first time on Tuesday morning and has loved them.  So far no allergies to bananas, squash or pears.  Next up carrots and then sweet potatoes. 

William and I were lazy today until 10:00.  Then we got moving so we could meet Gordon for lunch at Barnaby's.  After lunch we ran by Babies R Us and then came home and did some cleaning and lots of laundry.  Luckily, the maid is coming tomorrow so we can do some relaxing this weekend and not worry about cleaning.   


Little buddy loves to play in his jumper but he's still a little small...his feet don't touch the ground.   So, we only put him in it for a few minutes at a time.  During those few minutes he really loves shaking those toys around! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...