One of William's friends from day care (who's mom was a Kappa at Tech with me) invited us over to trick or treat. The weather was nice and her neighborhood was perfect for the kids and all our wagons. I feel so blessed to have this group of girls and their kiddos in our life. Although William isn't in daycare with them any more we still have music class, Sunday dinner, birthday parties and a million other reasons to get together.
- Nana and Papa came along to trick or treat too!
- Playing with Willie Nelson's guitar.
- Cutest pumpkin in the patch!
- Look at that pitiful face....begging me to save him from the madness. :)
- Laughing at his favorite little strawberry.
- The gang!
- William tried his first sucker. YUM.