photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fun Fall Activities

In mid October I started working "part-time".  I actually work somewhere between part-time and full-time.  Regardless, it's so much better than 5 days a week!  William and I kick off my part-time status at Houston Zoo Boo.  We had the best mommy/son day.  :)  We got to watch the elephants get a bath (he's still talking about it), we rode the carousel, went to the petting zoo, painted pumpkins and obviously rode the train!  After our adventures at Zoo Boo we met Daddy for lunch in Rice Village....followed by shopping of course.  I can't say how wonderful these extra days have been with William.  I definitely don't think I'm cut out to be a stay at home mom but, an extra day or two a week at home with this little man is perfect.


That following weekend our favorite friends came over for Halloween cookie decorating.  William just dumped a whole container of sprinkles on his cookie and then proceeded to eat a mixture of frosting and sprinkles.  #sugarhigh  The older kids were much better at decorating their cookies!  We are so lucky to get to call these guys our best friends.

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...