photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, July 24, 2015

Trip to Midland

"Week 23" was full of fun!  William and I had Monday off together.  We spent the morning perfecting his potty skills and playing with play-doh.  For lunch, we headed into town to meet Daddy at my favorite place, Barnaby's!  This was the week I tried out bedrest for a couple of days.  I got some good Grey's Anatomy time in.  :)  


That Friday William and I headed to West Texas!!  I can't say how proud I am of William for being a super duper travel buddy.  He always minds so well and makes flying with a toddler seem like a breeze!  We had a pretty laid back weekend.  Lots of time by the pool and eating at some of my favorite places.  We even got to see Pop and GG (my grandparents),
As you can see, William thought his new baby cousin was a fun new play buddy!  I'm not sure if the feelings were reciprocated!  LOL.  Poor little Brecken looks terrified.  Good news is....William could care less about me holding Brecken.  He's too busy doing big boy stuff I guess!
That Sunday evening I head back home and left baby boy with his Nana and Papa for a fun week of getting spoiled!  Leaving him behind is not easy for me, but I know it's the best thing for both of us.  William learns that being away from home (and away from "mamadaddy") is okay AND fun!  He grows even closer to his family and Gordon and I get some alone time.
I still can't believe the next time we're in Midland we'll have 2 little ones!  Hopefully we'll make it back sometime during football season.  Just thinking about football season makes me giddy.....a new baby, COOLER weather, maternity leave, pumpkin lattes and of course FOOTBALL!    

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...