photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, July 30, 2015

28 weeks pregnant with #2

How far along? 28 weeks (July 3rd- July 9th)  HELLO 3rd trimester
Energy: Good!  Busy with family in town.
Best moment this week: So much went on during "week 28".  My parents were in town for the July 4th weekend.  We had so much fun doing fireworks with William this year!  After the long weekend, William was in Texarkana so we got a couple of date nights in, I found a going home outfit for baby girl, we had the maid come one evening (which is always a treat) and Bunco (girls night!) was at our place. 
Movement: She's still a mover...and stubborn.  On July 4th we tried to have a 3D ultrasound done.  We had zero luck at getting a picture of her face.  This crazy little lady kept her FEET and hands by her face the entire time.  So, we have lots of pictures of her feet.  Her head is still down and her little butt is always to the right of my belly button.    
Food cravings: Poptarts look delicious and Mexican food is always on my mind (Hooray for El Tiemp on one of our date nights).  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.  I have had some heartburn in the evenings.  
Maternity Clothes:  Long skirts and maternity tanks are probably what you'll find me in for the next 2 months!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy!  Although I missed our William....it's always nice to know you will get to sleep through the night (well, minus the trips to the bathroom).    
Other pregnancy symptoms:  Varicose veins on the back of my right upper leg.  Kinda weird that's it's only on one side!??!  Due to my "funny uterus"  I do carry babies more on the right side of my body.  Not sure if the two are related?!  Hopefully they aren't here to stay forever.  I've read that most of the time they go away after delivery.  Fingers crossed.    
From the doctor:  I saw my MFM on Monday, July 6th.  Everything still looks good!  Baby girl's heart rate was 141.  They did the full anatomy scan again and she was in the 46%, weighing approximately 2lbs 10 oz.  This crazy little lady had her feet down (away from her face) for maybe 60 seconds before she put them right back up there.  Dr. Carpenter had a student working with him during my exam....I was a good teaching lesson...."what a bicornuate uterus looks like".  :) 


This was my 8th week to do Progesterone injections.  Not too many more left to go!

Baby is the size of Chinese Cabbage
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...