photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, August 2, 2015

29 weeks pregnant with AG

How far along? 29 weeks (July 10rd- July 16th)  
Weight gain:  Up 8 lbs in 1 month (total weight gain 25 lbs).  I seem to have "growth spurts".  I hardly gained anything the first trimester and then right before the beach I gained a lot at once and then again this month.  I don't really feel different or feel like I look much different than I did with William at this stage....well, except for the difference in muscle tone.  Still on pelvic rest so no exercising for this mama.    
Energy: Feeling tired.  I worked 5 days this week since we had some people out on vacation in our clinic.  This was also William's first week of swim class (which was 4 days during the week).  It was a busy week, but we survived!
Best moment this week: When it was over.  LOL.  Just kidding. :)  I will say I was always super glad to get home and lay on the couch with the air conditioner blasting and the ceiling fan blowing down on me.  It's too HOT outside! 
Movement: Poor baby girl has been getting the hiccups three times a day.  During my OB check up the nurse started laughing when trying to get her heart rate because she's such a wiggle worm.      
Food cravings: Pudding.  I haven't actually eaten any but it sure sounds good.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Started having some heartburn in the evenings and feeling kinda yuck in the mornings.    
Miss anything?  A margarita!  Soon enough. :)
Maternity Clothes:  My scrub pants have gotten pretty tight around my lower belly area.  I'm always super happy to get home to some nice comfy PJs.  
Wedding rings on or off? On but with these hot days they are starting to get tighter!
Happy or Moody? Happy to have our William home but the heat can bring out my moody side.  
Other pregnancy symptoms:  Back hurts when I'm sitting.  It feels the best when I'm laying down but that's no good after eating since I've started having heart burn.  
From the doctor:  I saw Dr. Zepeta on Thursday, July 16th.  Things seem to be going well.  I think the baby is pretty low but he doesn't seem to think she's too low.  This was the week I got put on bed rest with William and had signs of pre-term labor.  So, Dr. Zepeta has recommended I take it super easy over the next 5 weeks.  Taking it easy is always easier said than done when you have a toddler...but I'm trying.  Around 33-34 weeks baby girls head should be as big, if not bigger, than the birth canal....making her entrance into the world a little harder.  So, that's the goal, try to stay off feet as much as possible until I reach 34 weeks.  :)

Baby is the size of butternut squash


William loves talking to Anna Grace and rubbing my "big belly".


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...