photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Rosemary Beach 2015 Part Two

Looking at all of these beach pictures sure is making me want to take a vacation.  With baby girl's arrival quickly approaching that won't be happening...so for now, I'll just enjoy these sweet pictures.

This was, by far, our best trip to the beach with William!  Our days basically revolved around this little guy and what he wanted to do....and that was play at the beach.  Next year will be a bit different since we'll have Anna Grace's schedule to work around.  So, this year we played, played and played some more. William always tells us "I'm happy!"  During our time at the beach he probably said it every 10 minutes.  :)  Melt. My. Heart.  I think he loved being with mama and daddy all day long, not having to go to school, not having to rush off to here and there, rarely having to get in the car, no errands to run, lots of playing, bike rides, staying up late, ice cream every day, a pool in our backyard, and lots of family to play with.  Seeing him so happy makes us so happy.  
    
Day 1: loving the sand |  Caption: "Listen here guys, I'm not leaving this beach for a nap!" | Who can say no to those blue eyes | I'm a fish too! | Buried in the sand | Snack time on the beach is the best


Our days as a family of three are numbered.  I'm so excited and ready to meet Anna Grace, but a little nervous about what our "new normal" will be like.  We've had 3.5 fabulous years getting to love on just this little guy...and that's all about to change.  I know it's going to be even better.  :)  Some days will be hard for William (and me too, I'm sure).  I just hope he always knows how much we've enjoyed our time with him.  He made us parents.  He's brought us an unimaginable amount of joy.  Anna Grace will get her "time alone" with Gordon and myself when this little dude heads off to college one day.  Until then, we will be a big happy family of four!  God is good.  We are blessed.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...