photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Monday, August 10, 2015

30 weeks pregnant with #2

How far along? 30 weeks (July 17th-July 23rd)  
Weight gain:  Didn't weigh myself this week and no doctors appointments.
Energy: I definitely have less energy than I did in the 2nd trimester, but we've also stayed really busy.  
Best moment this week: Getting to see baby girl on the big screen.  We tried the 3D ultrasound again....still not much luck.  She still had her feet by her face and even tried to suck on her toes.  She was moving her mouth a lot during the ultrasound and even had a big yawn.  It looks like Anna Grace has some hair (at least on the back of her head, her head was too low for us to see the top)!  The ultrasound tech kept telling me how low baby girl was (which makes getting a picture of her face even harder).  She told me several times I should really be taking it easy since she's just laying on my cervix (thank goodness for the stitch).  
Movement: Things are the same in this department.
Food cravings: More hungry this week!  Especially in the middle of the night when I'm up to the bathroom (which is 1-2 times/night).  Chips and salty stuff like popcorn and pickles.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.       
Miss anything?  Cooler temperatures!
Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  Thank goodness for stretchy material.  :)  
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody? Getting so excited to meet her soon.  I can hardly wait to see what she looks like, what her little personality is like, if she's anything like her brother or polar opposite.  The anticipation of meeting your child is priceless! 
Other pregnancy symptoms:  I've noticed that I've had less Braxton Hicks contractions since being on the progesterone injections.  This is a good thing!!  
From the doctor:  No appointments this week but William did have a dentist appointment.  He is missing 6 of his baby teeth.  :(  There is a chance that he won't have his adult teeth either.  Since nobody in our family is missing teeth (it's not genetic) they think it's probably due to his prematurity.  My poor baby.  I'm just really hoping he has the adult teeth.  We will probably do x-rays in 6 months so we have a better idea....I haven't felt the need to....won't change anything!  Although I'm sad for our little guy I realize it could be so much worse!  Just feeling blessed for the wonderful health that we all have!   



Baby is the size of a Cabbage
This is the best picture we got.  Her little face is all smooched because of the legs surrounding her face etc....but, it's better than nothing.  I wrote the word hand over her knuckles (her fingers are above that).  Her little cheek is resting on her hand.  It looks like she'll have the Hattenbach chubby cheeks (aka my cheeks).  Her lips look nice and plump in this picture (mama is jealous).  Her nose is too smooched to tell what it'll look like.  


I can not wait to kiss this sweet little face!!!  xoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...