photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Yippeeeeee, 26 weeks!

How far along? 26 weeks.  This was my goal!!!  I'm so excited to finally have this day here.  I can rest a little easier at night.  :)
Energy: All the traveling we recently did was tiring!  Enjoying catching up on sleep. :)    
Best moment this week: Date night with Gordon for Father's Day weekend.  We went to see Jurassic World.
Movement: I think she spent a couple of days with her feet down again but moved back to head down.  I still think she moves a lot more than William.  All her kicking during the night wakes me up.  
Food cravings: Fruit (apples) and donuts.  I've been super hungry at lunch time.   
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat is still unappealing.  Overall, I'm feeling good!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy but starting to feel anxious about everything we still need for her room.  I'm such a planner and feel like she could come at any time.....I really want to be ready!
Other pregnancy symptoms:  Starting to get a really faint "linea negra" down my belly.  Luckily, still no signs of stretch marks.  I'm still up once a night to use the restroom. 
From the doctor:  This isn't really from the doctor....but, I am still "working" with my insurance on getting reimbursed for the weekly progesterone shots I take.  I've also started looking into getting another breast pump through my insurance.  
Baby can detect light and dark and can hear outside noises (aka big brother!)

26.5 weeks!  Quick pic after dinner with the girls.  



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...