photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Thursday, September 3, 2015

34 weeks pregnant with Anna Grace

How far along? 34 weeks (August 14th-August 20th)
Energy: Feeling pretty good.
Best moment this week: Getting more "to dos" checked off our list!  New air filters, new water filter, Gordon got a new phone....
Movement: She's still my little night owl
Food cravings: We've continued on a sno-cone crazy around here.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Finally feeling better.
Miss anything? An ice cold beer.  I don't really even drink beer, but it sure did sound good when we were at a pool party over the weekend.
Stretch Marks? Nope. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody? Happy.  I did cry after my appointment with the maternal fetal medicine doctor on Monday.  The driving into the med center after work for these appointments is wearing on me.  
Other pregnancy symptoms: My hips started to really hurt this week.  I guess the weight of baby girl is causing this.  The arch of my left foot has also been hurting?!?!  I obviously haven't been running marathons....let's be honest, I don't do much physical activity due to my light duty status at work and pelvic rest....so, who knows what's causing this?!
From the doctor: I saw the maternal fetal medicine doctor on Monday.  He does an anatomy scan every time I see him to see how big baby girl is.  He had a really hard time getting her head measured because she is SO low down there.  He even had me drink a ton of water and walk around before trying again.  He thought if my bladder was full it would push baby girl up (I could have told him this wouldn't work, but I gave it a shot).  Sure enough, it didn't help anything.  Anna Grace weighs a little under 5 pounds and is around the 33rd percentile for size.  You could see her in there practicing breathing.  I just wish we could see her face!  Soon enough.  ;)    


Baby is the size of a cantaloupe

We got a baby doll for William to "practice on".  He named her Anna Grace.  :)  He's dropped her on her head and tends to stick the bottle in her eye.  LOL  It will be interesting to see how he does with the real Anna Grace!  He did cover her up with his blanket the other day.  At least he's okay with sharing some.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...