Saturday, September 5, 2015

35 weeks pregnant with AG

How far along? 35 weeks (Augusts 21st-August 27th)  
Weight gain:  Gained 2 pounds in 2.5 weeks  (up a total of 27 lbs)
Energy: Not too bad.  I've had random nights of insomnia.  That doesn't help the sleepiness that kicks in mid-day.        
Best moment this week: Got the house super clean over the weekend.  We are ready for baby girl!  
Movement:  She can really get my belly moving all around.  William loves to put his hand on my belly and say, "She's kicking me!" (he says this even when she isn't moving, when she does give him a kick his eyes get really big!)
Food cravings:  I've been trying to avoid Mexican food.  It sounds delicious but the heart burn is a killer.  Carbs always sound the best....especially cereal and puffy cheetos!        
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have random mornings of not feeling well.  But, overall I can't complain.        
Miss anything?  Getting up off the couch and out of bed without grunting.  Haha.  This ever expanding belly makes things a little harder (putting shoes on, squatting down to help William with things)  
Stretch Marks?  No :)
Wedding rings on or off? Mainly just wearing my wedding band.  
Happy or Moody? I was pretty emotional at the very end of this week.     
Other pregnancy symptoms: On Wednesday afternoon, with a 4 day weekend ahead of me, while driving to get William at school I started having right upper abdominal pain.  It came out of no where.  Every hour that past it got worse and worse.  Finally, at 9pm I called the doctor.  He told me to go to the hospital to get checked out.  I made the drive into the med center that night while Gordon waited by the phone to see if he needed to join me at the hospital.  They monitored my contractions and the baby for 30-40 minutes and drew labs.  I was having contractions but nothing painful and nothing too regular.  Baby girl tolerated them all well.  My lab work came back normal.  I got home around 1am and tried to get some sleep.  When I woke up the next morning the pain had moved to the center of my stomach, at the top of my uterus.  It hurt to breath and was super uncomfortable.  I went in that morning for my scheduled appointment with Dr. Zepeta.  I was really hoping he'd take the stitches out but he didn't want to.  He did check to make sure he could still see the stitches (since he could, I should be able to get these removed in the office).  They decided the pain was probably just muscles pulling.  I left the office in tears.  I'd had my heart set on getting these stitches out.  It didn't help that I could barely take a deep breath and I'd gotten little to no sleep the night before.  So, I headed back home, picked up William at school and took a nap!  When I woke up the pain had moved over to the left side of my stomach.  The next morning it was completely gone!  So bizarre.  SO glad it went away.       

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...