photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, September 11, 2015

Maternity Pictures of Anna Grace

In my opinion, there is nothing cuter than a baby bump.  What the human body can do is truly amazing!  It is such a gift from God to be able to grow a tiny little life inside of you.  As I've said before, this will most likely be my last pregnancy.  What better way to remember this special time than with some awesome photos.  Our wedding photographer, Morgan Lynn, took maternity pictures when I was pregnant with William.  I felt like I had to be fair and give Anna Grace the same thing!  She will, after all, probably appreciate these pictures more than William will one day.

Getting Gordon in front of the camera is never an easy task.....but he did pretty good and I love how the pictures turned out.  I will cherish them forever!  Here are a few of my favorites.  

{My kimono is from Pink Blush Maternity.  I love that I'll be able to wear it even when I'm not pregnant!}













Ever since we found out we were having a baby girl William has been picking pink flowers for us.  Anytime he sees a pink flower he says it's for mama and Anna Grace!  He is really looking forward to bringing us pink flowers to the hospital.  :)  So glad Morgan captured some pictures of Anna Grace's baby bump with pink flowers in them!!!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...