photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Anna Grace's Nursery

It's A Girl.....one of the first things to cross my mind (after the shock of not being a boy only mom) was how I'd decorate her room!  I always thought I'd go with lavender instead of pink.  Obviously, that changed.  :)
Back in November we had the carpet pulled up and this gray tile put down (we used Thorntree).  Gordon thought it was a waste of money, but I really wanted something different for the next baby room.  {After just having a miscarriage I won this one} I knew it would look great for a boy or girl....and I was right!  The floor is one of my favorite things about the room.  After months of looking at blogs and pinterest I started actually ordering things for baby girl's room.  At 16 weeks preggo the crib was moved into her room, 25 weeks we painted the walls and 2 pieces of furniture and by 30 weeks it was all done!  I can't say it enough, I love, love, love how it all came together.  Her room has probably become my favorite room in the house! 

Here's a little peek at our little lady's room! 


The bassinet will be moved to our room when baby girl arrives.  The crib, chair and ottoman were from William's nursey.  And, the fluffy white rug is probably the softest thing I've ever laid on! 


I may still change some stuff on the bookshelf....but, for now it works!  The two Madame Alexander dolls were mine as a little girl.  Things like this are what make me excited to have a little girl.  Being able to share my memories and favorite girly things will be so fun.  My favoite thing on the bookshelf is the custom hoop art.  I just love how it turned out!!!  Seeing her sweet grandmother's names never gets old.   


Here are some of the room details:

Paint: Sherwin-Williams Angelic
Bed:  Bratt Decor
Mobile:  Etsy Rocky Rocks Design
Mirror, Flower Painting and Lamps:  Uttermost
Chandelier:  Restoration Hardware Baby Dauphine Crystal Pendant
Art above Dresser:  Sugarboo (Heart), Sugarboo (love you madly)
Clock:  Hobby Lobby
Seagrass Ash Stoage Collection Diaper Caddy:  Restoration Hardware Baby
Nightstand:  High Fashion Homes (similar) (similar)
Pink Agate Gemstone Coaster:  Etsy
Headband Holders (on nightstand):  Potterybarn Teen
Hoop Art: Bloom Prints Studio (this is a link to her Instagram)
Books:  Puffin Girls Classic Collection  {this is my other favorite thing in her room! #booknerd}
Turquoise Lantern: Z Gallery
Bunny Nightlight:  Restoration Hardware Baby

I've had so much fun getting her room all put together.  Now we just need our little bundle of joy to come out and enjoy it with us!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...