photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Christmas Cards

I can't say how much I love getting Christmas cards in the mail!  It's so fun to see how everyone has grown/changed.  I love seeing all the outfits, the different backgrounds and the cute poses.  Of all the Christmas cards Gordon and I have mailed out, this years was my favorite!  Alison did a great job.  She was even able to capture a few smiles....from a little boy who really dislikes the camera.  It was quick, easy and they turned out perfect. 

I loved that the Merry Christmas was in foil!  #myfavoritecardyet

William's face is priceless!



Can you tell I like these two guys?!?!



William dusted his hands off, stood up and said, "BYE!" to Alison.  When you're done, you're done.
Thanks BFF for the precious memories!  * let me know if you live in the Katy/Houston area and need a photographer.  She's super! *  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...