photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Monday, April 27, 2015

13 and 14 weeks preggo

How far along? 13 weeks
Maternity clothes? Jeans.  So much easier with the expanding belly!
Fun moments this week: My mother in law came to town, William got a big boy bed and we had dinner with Grant and Emily Saturday night.
Food cravings: Chips and salsa and hamburgers
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nausea is still in full effect.  Most meat sounds yuck and still not a fan of sweet potatoes
Labor signs: Still having pelvic pressure.  Starting to wonder if I'll be able to work 12 hour shifts with the VAT team.  Trying to stay off feet as much as possible when at home.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? A little nervous about the pelvic pressure.
Looking forward to: Easter in Midland
Doctor Appointments: At 13w6d I went back to doctor for my post cerclage follow up visit.  They did a quick ultrasound during the visit.  You could see the stitch in place and baby girl squirming around.  Her heart rate was 162.  The doctor thinks the pelvic pressure could be from the stitch irritating me?!?!  


Baby is the size of a Peach

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain? Up a pound since week 12 (total 3lbs)
Exercise: Can't.  We've been so busy with parties, having company and going out of town I hadn't had a chance to miss it too much.
Sleep: Still up once a night to use restroom.  I seem to have more energy this week (actually staying up past 9pm).
Best moment this week: Meeting out new nephew, Brecken, and feeling baby girl move for the first time!
Movement: YES!  On Easter Sunday, April 5th.  :)  As I was falling asleep I felt some little thumps.  April 5th was our due date with the miscarriage baby.  I think God and our little angel babe were telling me things would be okay.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nausea even worse this week.  I'm still so shocked that even the smell of coffee makes me want to vomit.  
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking forward to: William's 3rd birthday is around the corner and "project baby girl's room" is under way!
Other: We were happy to see William do so well around Brecken.  Back in November, when I met baby Katherine, he would not let me hold another baby.  Four months later....he could care less!  Fingers crossed he'll keep up that attitude when Anna Grace arrives.  



As you can see, William is a bit moody when it comes to our weekly picture taking.  We took the 14 week picture right before we headed to the airport.  We were in a hurry, I was makeup-less and obviously someone was grumpy.  Toddlers!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...