photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, April 10, 2015

Preggo Week 8-11

Here's a little run down of Preggo week 8-11.


I took a "brand new pregnant" picture in July when I found out I was pregnant...but somewhere along the way I lost it in the hundreds of pictures I take.  This picture was taken in May, in Rosemary Beach, right before we started trying for Baby #2.

Although I started off this pregnancy weighing less than I did with William, I'm a lot less fit.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my body after carrying a baby and being on bed rest for a month.  I didn't expect it to be the same for a very long time, if ever again.  I'd rather spend time with my loves than go to the gym 6 days a week.  Anyways, the lower weight is just due to less muscle.  Because of that (no ab muscles), I've started showing much sooner with Baby #2.  

Week 8:  The pregnancy fatigue started setting in.  I was in bed asleep, every night, by 9.  My nausea was lasting on/off all day long.  With William it ended by lunch time.  I wasn't nearly as hungry as I was with William but did have to throw in an extra snack between breakfast and lunch.  Loving carbs, not wanting meat and still can't stand the smell of coffee.

Week 9:  I was super ready for our 9 week check up.  I was definitely feeling more pregnant than I had during the last pregnancy but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high.  Our appointment went great!  Baby's heartrate was 191 and I'd gained one pound.  I was still feeling sick all day long and preferred to eat carbs, soups and cheesy things.  I actually made it to the gym 3 times this week!  We told Gordon's family the happy news on 2/23.


10 weeks: I was still getting up once a night to use the restroom and was asleep by 9 PM.  The nausea got better towards the end of the week.  I had a dream that Baby G was a girl.  Gordon says I'm crazy, that we'll have all boys.  Either way is fine by me.  A brother would be fun for William and a girl would be a perfect addition since we don't have one.  :)

Baby is the size of a large strawberry

Week 11: I had this one random week of feeling better.  Not much nausea?!?  It kinda freaked me out.  Being the worrier I am, I convinced myself that I was miscarrying again.  (luckily, I was wrong)  I started having dizzy spells when standing up too fast or getting up from the floor.  Applesauce sounded delicious and I was super thirsty.  I made it to the gym twice this week and we had a fun family day at the rodeo carnival.

Baby can suck, swallow and yawn.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...