photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

15 & 16 weeks preggo

How far along? 15 weeks
Best moment this week: Second trimester is here!
Movement: Some, when I'm sitting or laying down in the evening.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nauseous at the beginning of the week but feeling much better by the weekend.
Happy or Moody? Happy and busy getting ready for William's upcoming birthday.
Other: William loves talking about Anna Grace.  When we are sitting on the couch he'll tell me he wants to see her (aka my belly).  He pulls up my shirt and rubs the little baby bump.  He says sweet things like "awww, she cute!" and then he'll cover my belly back up and say, "Night night, Anna Grace."

Baby is the size of an Orange


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain? Up 2 lbs in past 2.5 weeks (total gained 5 lbs)
Maternity clothes? Only one pair of jeans.
Best moment this week: 2 days off work this week.
Movement: About the same as last week.  Feel her in the evening.
Food cravings: Sweet tart jelly beans
Anything making you queasy or sick: Don't have a big appetite.  Unfortunately, the things I do want are carbs!
Belly button in or out? In but it won't be long before it's out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Excited to have family in town.  My parents and Gordon's parents arrived to Houston on Thursday evening for William's birthday weekend.
Looking forward to:  Excited about the anatomy scan in a few weeks
Doctor Appointments: Seen by NP on Thursday.  Baby heart rate = 160.  Ultrasound done.  Mostly saw her back and profile.  I will be starting weekly progesterone shots soon.  My doctor will order medication, we'll wait for insurance approval and then it will be delivered to our house.  Gordon seems to think he should be the one to give me the shots.  :/

Baby can now hear my voice



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...