photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Birthday Party Fun

William went to his first birthday party today!  It's was little Piper's first birthday.  Seems like yesterday Gordon and I were meeting her for the first time.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  G and I had just started trying to have a baby so Kendall and I had lots to talk about.  I was convinced that it'd take me forever.  Little did I know I was already pregnant with our little peanut. 
We had lots of fun at the party today.  Piper was too funny with her "smash cake".  She loved licking the icing!  Little William had a bottle and napped in Piper's old swing.  At one point she tried to crawl in there with him.....looks like we might have some love birds on our hands one day!  hahaha

Yummy cake!

"Hey, what are you doing in my chair?"



John Davis is funny!


Birthday party was a success!  Now home for a bath, bottle and bed.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...