photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Has It Really Been Two Years?!?!

Two years ago, September 18, 2010, I married my best friend.  I can hardly believe two years have already flown by.  It really seems like just yesterday.  So much has happened in the last year!!!  Our relationship has changed so much.  I think we are stronger after everything we went through with William .  We love our baby boy to pieces and have cherished everyday we've had with him!!!  I told Gordon the other day that years ago I knew I could marry him because not only was he my best friend but I felt like we'd always be able to get through tough times.  I didn't go into marriage thinking it would all be easy or happy.  I knew we'd have our ups and downs BUT no matter what we'd work it out.  I couldn't ask for a more loyal, honest, trustworthy, responsible, kind and loving father and husband!!  ....and he makes me laugh :) 






Adriana (our nanny) watched William tonight while Gordon and I went out for a nice anniversary dinner.  I couldn't believe he was still awake when we got home at 9....guess he wanted to be in the picture and say goodnight to mom and dad!!  Life is good. 


With my blue eyed boys

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...